Practical Ideas and Support for Vocation Promoters
Support Your Allies in Vocation Work
Many good Catholics want to help promote vocations. But how? A well-designed monthly e-newsletter provides ideas to Serra Clubs, parish vocation ministries, Knights of Columbus, etc.
Each issue offers great advice and suggests practical initiatives for parishes and schools. You can also enlist support for promoting your upcoming projects and events.
The Vocation Promoter e-newsletter equips Catholics to foster vocations in their own parishes and schools. It includes ideas for prayer and projects, but it also goes deeper, offering a solid theology of vocations, often through the example of the saints.
These 48 issues are an absolute treasure-trove for willing Catholics who wish to aid the work of the Vocation Office.
Send to Serrans, parish staff, permanent deacons, school personnel, and other groups who will work and pray for vocations.
Custom, professional design for your diocese.
Educational and practical ideas for fostering vocations – edit as desired!
Can be integrated with your website and social media
Sent via email system, so it comes from you to each promoter.
48 Ideas to Promote Vocations
- A Sacred Moment – How to Talk to a Man about the Priesthood
- “Dad, I Want to Be A Priest” – Encouraging Your Children to Discern Their Vocations
- 10 Great Vocation Videos
- Vows and Promises – The Difference Between Diocesan and Religious Priests
- Louis and Zelie Martin – Promoting Vocations in Those Close to Us
- A Holy Hour for Vocations
- The Proper Use of the Term “Vocation”
- Promoting Vocations in the Classroom
- Three Great Books Every Vocation Promoter Should Know About
- How to Support Your Seminarians
- Mary, Mother of Vocations
- Discipleship is Ground Zero
- Vocations in the Domestic Church
- You Can Help Promote Our Vocation Events
- Help Families Promote Vocations
- National Vocation Awareness Week
- Supporting Those Who “Discern Out”
- Start A Vocation Prayer Campaign
- Suffering for Vocations
- Persisting in Prayer
- St. Monica: Patient in Prayer but Quick on Her Feet
- Show Joy in Your Vocation
- Providing Good Vocation Information
- Building a Culture of Vocations
- Reverence for the Priesthood
- Q&A With St. Ignatius
- Signs of a Priestly Vocation
- Removing Obstacles to Discernment
- Pope Saint John Paul II’s Message to Parents
- Little Things Produce Results
- The Importance of Spiritual Direction
- St. Junípero Serra’s Missionary Spirit
- Discernment Made Simple
- Celibacy As A Gift
- Say Not “He Is Too Young”
- Vocation and the Cross
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton – Model Vocation Promoter
- 6 Month Discernment Challenge
- Book Review – Discerning Religious Life
- André Louf and Hearing God’s Voice
- Lessons from St. John of Avila
- Modeling How Vocations Develop
- Encourage the Young to Make a Gift of Themselves
- Supporting Vocations and Evangelization Are Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Eucharistic Adoration and Vocations – A Clear Link
- God Works Behind the Scenes
- Making Room for Discernment
- Offering Practical Help to Discerners